Book a meeting or study room online.
*Study rooms available ONLY at Grove City Library
Go to the Evanced Spaces website to make a reservation.
Please be aware of the following rules and regulations BEFORE booking:
- Rooms booked online can ONLY be booked with at least 24-hour notice. If you need a study room today, call the Grove City Library at (614)-875-6716 x.503 to check availability with staff.
- You must be over 18 to book a meeting room.
- Study rooms at Grove City are available for patrons under the age of 18.
- Rooms can be booked for up to 4 consecutive hours.
- Rooms may only be booked 3 months in advance and for no more than 3 times a month.
- Meeting rooms are free of charge for non-profit organizations.
- For-profit organizations may book the room for a $25 fee
- Meeting rooms must be cleaned up and vacated 15 minutes before the library closes.
By signing up for using a library room, you are agreeing to the complete list of meeting room rules.